Welcome to I'm a Councillor Get me out of here!
Welcome to I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here!
Welcome to I’m a Councillor, Get me out of Here! It’s like the X Factor meets Citizenship lessons.
This event is specially provided for you by Buckinghamshire County Council, who want to listen to young people!
You can ASK your local councillors questions, CHAT to them online and VOTE for who you want to represent you on the council.
4th – 15th October
Login / Register
or just go directly to a Council using the links to the left.
- Psychologically it is proved that young people in care are mentally broke down because of less of trust. Why can we not (1 Comment)
- Do you think it is a good idea for schools like alfriston to be moved to a mainstreem school?
- What are your opinions about students and young people who are in care system? Do you have any idea how many of them do (1 Comment)
- Nothing will ever be done if the councillors don\’t step in. Students with low incomes pay adult fare while going to (1 Comment)
- There is no lights around where I live. It\’s hard for people to come home from the station at nights and the walk is (2 Comments)
- hello i’am aware how amazingly busy you are, but could you tell me what we as could do to get some more ramps to the
- what is wrong with fast food why dont we have a fast food place everywhere?
- Rich towns are lived by rich people and they can afford to visit anywhere they want (especially for fun & enjoyment). (3 Comments)
- What will you do for the schools ?
- Hello! I have picked up on SEN and i cant seen to get my head round round what you mean. if you can could you