Question: There is no lights around where I live. It\'s hard for people to come home from the station at nights and the walk is around 35 minutes. What can be offered for this issue; any suggestions?
- Psychologically it is proved that young people in care are mentally broke down because of less of trust. Why can we not (1 Comment)
- Do you think it is a good idea for schools like alfriston to be moved to a mainstreem school?
- What are your opinions about students and young people who are in care system? Do you have any idea how many of them do (1 Comment)
- Nothing will ever be done if the councillors don\’t step in. Students with low incomes pay adult fare while going to (1 Comment)
- There is no lights around where I live. It\’s hard for people to come home from the station at nights and the walk is (2 Comments)
- hello i’am aware how amazingly busy you are, but could you tell me what we as could do to get some more ramps to the
- what is wrong with fast food why dont we have a fast food place everywhere?
- Rich towns are lived by rich people and they can afford to visit anywhere they want (especially for fun & enjoyment). (3 Comments)
- What will you do for the schools ?
- Hello! I have picked up on SEN and i cant seen to get my head round round what you mean. if you can could you