Meet the councillors!
None – only ruling group has cabinet or committee jobs, but am member of a number committees
Run my own small business
What are you up to today?
Favourite Thing: Countryside, Aylesbury and its people.
Me and my council work
I am member of the opposition group so my major focus is holding the administration to account especially on Education issues where I am the groups Shadow Spokesman.
What I'd do as "Youth Champion"
Make sure all the Councils policies take account of youth concerns and issues.
How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
curious, questioning, persistent
Who is your favourite singer or band?
Changes with time but presently “The Killers”
What is the most fun thing you've done?
If you had 3 wishes for yourself what would they be? - be honest!
Be tidier; be more punctual and learn to play the guitar better.
What did you want to be after you left school?
Were you ever in trouble in at school?
What's the best thing you've done as a councillor?
Sounds cliched, but the best thing is always when you actually get something done for someone.
Tell us a joke.
‘The prime minister held a meeting with the cabinet today. He also spoke to the bookcase and argued with the chest of drawers.’ (With thanks to the late great Ronnie Barker)
My profile link:
Ask me a question!
- There is no lights around where I live. It\’s hard for people to come home from the station at nights and the walk is
- hello i’am aware how amazingly busy you are, but could you tell me what we as could do to get some more ramps to the
- what is wrong with fast food why dont we have a fast food place everywhere?
- Rich towns are lived by rich people and they can afford to visit anywhere they want (especially for fun & enjoyment).
- What will you do for the schools ?
- what is the best thing about being a councillor ?
- what is your favorite hobbie ?
- why are politicians boring
- what is your favorite colour ?
- why do you want to be a councillor ?
- View all my answered questions