Log in

Buckinghamshire County Council

Question: hello i'am aware how amazingly busy you are, but could you tell me what we as could do to get some more ramps to the waddesdon skate park because the skate park is starting to break, therefore we would like some more ramps like a full fun box a grind box and a halfpipe and maybe few more benches. also i have a question why aren't we allowed to graffit on our ramps ?

Asked by radek to Marion, Niknam, Ruth, Steve on 13 Oct 2010 in Categories: .

0 Comment on this question

  • Photo: Ruth Vigor-HedderlyRuth Vigor-Hedderly answered on 8 Oct 2010:

    Contact your Parish Council and ask when the next LAF meeting is attend the meetings and outline your case for help. Ruth


  • Photo: Marion ClaytonMarion Clayton answered on 9 Oct 2010:

    This is probably something that you need to discuss with your Parish or Town Council. They could raise it – perhaps with your help – at a meeting of the Local Area Forum, where local councillors come together with other organisations to find solutions to situations in the local area. Could you put together a project to help raise some funds initially and then approach the Council to ask for their help in finding the rest? It’s always good to start by thinking what you can do; that often makes people more willing to help you.


  • Photo: Steve AdamsSteve Adams answered on 12 Oct 2010:

    Best advice would be to contact your town or parish council with a full proposal — I’ve answered a similar question advising how to do this if you browse back. I think if you demonstrate a need and that you’ve studied the cost and where you might find an organisation willing to help fund it, then they should listen gladly to you.


  • Photo: Niknam HussainNiknam Hussain answered on 13 Oct 2010:

    Speak to whoever runs the park. Also get a group of users together and ask to see the management or your local councillor. I am sure there will be interested in what you have got to say.