Question: Psychologically it is proved that young people in care are mentally broke down because of less of trust. Why can we not understand and make sure they feel alright when they come in care? and Instead they have more problems being in care, while the whole britain only knows about the social workers' problems, but not the child in care's perspective. We should understand that every child matters to every right of safegaurding and best possible way of living as others. What are your opinions and what can you offer?
- Psychologically it is proved that young people in care are mentally broke down because of less of trust. Why can we not (1 Comment)
- Do you think it is a good idea for schools like alfriston to be moved to a mainstreem school?
- What are your opinions about students and young people who are in care system? Do you have any idea how many of them do (1 Comment)
- Nothing will ever be done if the councillors don\’t step in. Students with low incomes pay adult fare while going to (1 Comment)
- There is no lights around where I live. It\’s hard for people to come home from the station at nights and the walk is (2 Comments)
- hello i’am aware how amazingly busy you are, but could you tell me what we as could do to get some more ramps to the
- what is wrong with fast food why dont we have a fast food place everywhere?
- Rich towns are lived by rich people and they can afford to visit anywhere they want (especially for fun & enjoyment). (3 Comments)
- What will you do for the schools ?
- Hello! I have picked up on SEN and i cant seen to get my head round round what you mean. if you can could you